Friday, April 14, 2006


So it's been awhile. I could say that I've been busy, but the reality is that I've been lazy, and I don't actually think anyone is reading this, so I suspect no one has noticed.

In any event, I am now on my third pair of socks. The first two are mine, but these are for my sister Bonnie. I am just using a simple pattern with and inch and a half of ribbing and then stockinette stitch. Next pair I will try something a bit more exciting.

I also knit a vest for my mother and a little dress for my niece. The vest was an Olympics project and the dress is Project Spectrum April. I think it's pretty cute.

1 comment:

Emma said...

That little dress is just adorable! Did she love it?

Also, post some pictures of the socks you have made/are working on. I'm sure we'd all love to see them.