Sunday, December 30, 2007

Eleven down, one to go...hats that is. I've knit 11 stocking caps in the last month or so...that's a lot of hats. It started when I taught a class on simple caps at the shop. I didn't want to violate anyone's copyright, so I made up my own. That took two hats...one for figuring and one for counting. I gave one of those to a son, who loved it and asked for a warmer one, and thus it began. I finished the 11th on Friday and finished a pair of socks for my oldest last night. He's got size 15 feet, so they were in Dream in Color classy, which is a worsted weight.

I am also making a pair of socks for my mom and a wrap/jacket thing for my aunt. Knitty Couture is having two knitalongs that I am taking part in.

I'll apparently finish my Must Have Cardigan some time in 2009.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Would love to see pics! :-)