Sunday, October 15, 2006

Never done this before, but it seemed like fun. Remember, I can't knit and I don't feel like grading.

Four jobs I've had:

Copywriter
Producer
Professor
Camp counselor

Four movies I can watch over and over:

The Great Escape
The Magnificent Seven (a bit of a Steve McQueen thing going on)
He Said, She Said
Anchorman (I know, just forgive me)

Four places I have lived:

Boston
Baltimore
Tucson
St. Louis

Four television shows I love to watch:

House
The Office
Law and Order CI
Gray's Anatomy

Four places I have been on vacation:

Estes Park
Israel
Pick a beach, any beach
London

Four of my favorite dishes:

Grilled cheese with tuna
Cheesecake
Bananas Foster
Fresh peaches

Four websites I visit daily:

CNN
Crazy Aunt Purl
MSNBC
Eonline

Four places I would like to be right now:

Pick a beach, any beach.
Jerusalem
Paris
At a Cardinals playoff game

No comments: