Sunday, November 04, 2007

My son took my digital camera to school, but since it is actually his high school graduation gift, I guess I shouldn't complain.

In any event, no pictures. I did finish the burgundy Cascade 220 pullover. I'm delighted with it. Cascade is such a terrific workhorse yarn. I'm working on the Must Have Cardigan from Paton's Street Smart pamphlet and enjoying it.

Did a bit of part time work this weekend in a new LYS called Knitty Couture. It was terrific--a great addition to the city and a yarn store that's actually pretty close to me. I hope they use me again because I enjoyed being there.

It's getting to be that point in the semester when students realize they may be behind in their work and emotions are kind of close to the surface. Ah, these kiddos.

No comments: